There are things you can do to improve your follower conversion rate:
1. Target your ideal audience. This is the key to your growth on Instagram. If the users you are targeting are your ideal customers, then they will be much more likely to follow you and buy from you.
2. Post high quality pictures that people enjoy checking out.
3. Have a clear and understandable bio, including a call to action (test this yourself).
4. Use a clean URL. (example: GetInstaRise.com, not t.dfgkd.co, or other shorteners.)
5. Make sure your Instagram name is congruent with what your page is about. Your Instagram name (AND PICTURE) is the first thing they see in their notifications, this is your chance to catch their attention.